Saturday 20 January 2018

The Ultimate OCR A Level Computer Science Dictionary (version 5.0)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Firstly, I have to admit I completely forgot to post yesterday for some reason even though I had all my posts for this weekend ready. To make up for it I'll post yesterday's missed post on Monday so keep an eye out for that. Anyway, down to today's post.

Version 5.0 of this resource is finally here and it is a big step up from the last one. I've reverted back to the old PDF format for this resource and it's 30 pages long (that's 10 more than version 3.0). It's mainly down to the fact that I've added more definitions and more detail to each definition. There's 267 definitions now (30 more than version 4.0) and I honestly can't see myself making a version 6.0.

Anyway, for tomorrow's resource is going to be something similar to this and it's something that I wanted to make for a long time. Hopefully, I won't "forget" to post tomorrow InShaAllah.

Here's the link: The Ultimate OCR A Level Computer Science Dictionary (version 5.0)

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...